Thursday, August 15, 2013

99.9 KRKT

SUMMERRRRRR!!!!!

This summer has been sooo so busy! I havent even had the time to stop and write out some new blogs so i have a few to catch up on ;)

So lets start with the beginning of summer and how I had one heck of an opportunity to be on the radio! You best believe your buns I took it! :) And I'm sure glad I did.

I was on 99.9 KRKT I'm sure a few of you had the chance to hear my ad once or twice :) I know I listened every day all day that I was on. I couldn't help but feel like a giddy little girl every time I heard my ad! It was the most amazing feeling ever! First The newspaper and then the radio! I don't know how all these amazing opportunities fell into my hands but I sure am glad they did. :)

So Thank You to the amazing lady that gave me this chance and thank you to 99.9 KRKT for this opportunity! I cant wait to be on the radio again! I look forward to the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment