Thursday, August 15, 2013

Fairy Tale Minis

Middle of summer and im so busy with so many sessions including my favorites...............FAIRY TALE!

These were so fun and I'm so happy I had some people book for these amazing minis! It gives me the chance to show you guys my creativity that I can bring to a photo. :) I had the chance of doing Dragons which was a fan favorite of both little boys, little girls, and the parents. What's better then slaying a dragon in a deep dark forest! They sure took some time to get them perfect and a little tlc magic well and some Photoshop of course ;)

What was next for my fairytale minis? Fairies and Fireflies :) These ones were certainly so magical! There's nothing more special than looking at your little ones and seeing them pretend playing with some amazing Imaginary creatures! Picking the perfect fairies for your little girls photos was difficult but fun at the same time and I tried to give a variety of them in each photo! Now I practiced these minis on my own children and my niece and I fell in love so then decided to do them for others children. I then decided to bring a little jar for the children to look in and pretend to be catching these magical bugs that they couldn't see but they sure had fun pretending!!! Boy do they have an amazing imagination!

Well I jabbered on about these amazing photos I'm sure you would love to see how some turned out :) Right? 
 
 
 








No comments:

Post a Comment