Thursday, August 15, 2013

Weddings and Happy Ever Afters :)

So many weddings coming up which also means for some brides bridal boudoir photos!!!! I have 3 weddings coming up that I'm photographing! I'm going to be one busy girl editing hundreds of beautiful photos that's for sure! But don't you just enjoy all this love in the air? I know I do. All these weddings make me even more in love with my hubby! I even got to enjoy being in my Beautiful cousins wedding this past Saturday which was amazing! Here's one of me and my husband from the day of :)
and here's one from when we were getting our group photos taken :) Didn't she just look absolutely stunning!!?!

 Anyways back to me shooting weddings!
I have 1 wedding in August and 2 more in October! Summer weather is seeming to end rather early so for all these outdoor weddings I'm hoping the weather holds out for you beautiful brides! Cant wait to share your days with you all! Photos to come soon! :)

1 comment:

  1. I would love to have photos taken with you in the fall =)

    ReplyDelete